Search This Blog

ABP - Always Be Postin

Updates on Sundays!

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Good Feelings and a Runny Nose

I'm having trouble finding the words tonight. I'm a little wiped out from a busy week last week and a little bit of a late-summer cold making a nasty resurgence. I feel very pleased with where I'm at in life, but whenever I start writing the only words that come out are negativity about where I used to be. That's not important and that's not fun to read or write about.

I will say this, though: I am so happy to have so many people that I care about and who care about me. Knowing that I have a positive effect on people's lives, even if it's very minor, makes me feel good. The idea that people enjoy working with me and enjoy watching me work is invigorating. I finally don't feel like I'm a drain on the people around me. I feel like I'm a tidal wave of exuberance, and that's great.

Now if you excuse me, this tidal wave is going to crash on the rocky shores of his bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment